Monday, September 13, 2010

Power Plate: Cuts Down Exercise Time and Cellulite!

CC by stephane_michaux
Today is my first of 3 power plate sessions. I try to regularly go to the gym but I really don’t like straining or sweating. Unfortunately, I can’t get defined calves or abs by sitting down, eating snacks and watching TV. I’m hoping the power plate can be the answer to my prayers and will help me get a beneficial work out in a shorter period of time. The power plate is a vibrating exercise machine that is popular in Europe. You stand on the power plate and do exercises and supposedly, trying to maintain your balance while doing your work out causes your body to perform 25 to 50 reflexive muscle actions per second. They claim it also helps get rid of cellulite. I’m willing to try it and see for myself. I doubt I’ll be able to see visible results after just 3 sessions but I guess I’ll notice if it’s working by comparing the soreness I feel afterwards to the soreness I normally feel after my regular workouts. I'll let you know how it goes. Has anyone else tried this? Please share your reaction!


No comments:

Post a Comment