Saturday, April 20, 2013

Manicure Monday: Covergirl Lav-endure 145 (Reblogged)

via From Head To Toe




Happy Monday! Today's Manicure Monday is following with the Spring trend of pastel shades that I'm loving. Lavender is actually one of my favorite colors in general, not only just this season, because it's so feminine and delicate while not being as prissy as pink. I've always found it to be flattering on me for clothing as well but for nails it can be harder to find a warm enough shade to not neutralize my hands too much. Too dark or cool and my hands look dull. Thankfully, I think I've found the perfect warm lavender in Covergirl's Lav-endure!






I have to credit this gem to my bestie Kassia for purchasing this polish at Target on a whim. Ever since I first saw how lovely it looked on her, I became obsessed with it until I finally had the courage to ask if I could borrow the color as well! This bottle is hers but I've already gone and picked up a bottle for myself which I'll share in an upcoming drugstore haul. ;)






This shade is just the right paleness and warmth to actually brighten up my hands, giving them the clean, feminine look that I always wanted from a light purple polish. I applied over Seche Clear base coat and Covergirl Lav-endure was completely opaque in only 2 coats. After Seche Vite top coat was applied, the polish lasted very well without chipping for several days. Serious LOVE!!!



I may have to pick up more of these Covergirl polishes if the others are as wonderful as this one so let me know if you've tried any and if there are any must-haves I need to check out!



Readers, what is your favorite pastel polish color? Do you have a go-to lavender shade? Let me know in the comments!



via From Head To Toe



Click here for source

No comments:

Post a Comment