Saturday, October 12, 2013

Wedding Fit: Legs!

Since I'm getting married in about 5 months, I'm busy planning all the details from what my bridesmaids will wear to being the most fit I've ever been. While the most obvious parts to tone should be my arms and back (because that's what everyone will see when I'm wearing a wedding gown), my primary focus is, and has always been, my lower half. Even if you can't see details when I'm in my wedding dress, it still affects the shape of my dress. I want my butt so perky, its resting on my shoulders. My hips and thighs should not make my bottom half of my dress any wider than necessary. No saddle bags on this pony!
So...I have looked up some videos that I want to try out. I'm uploading them on my blog for 2 reasons:
  1. So I can easily find the video
  2. Being that this blog is about anything pertaining to physical beauty, I think its relevant :) Hopefully at least one of my blog readers find this useful!

If you have any really good (and preferably easy) workout videos or articles, please share!

No comments:

Post a Comment