Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Sally Hansen Nail Polish Strips & Essie Sand Tropez

Almost a year ago, I wrote a blog post about the sucky nail stickers I tried from FabulousNails. I am not just a complainer - I do give credit where its due. 
Sally Hansen Salon Effects Real Nail Polish Strips are THE BOMB! They are easy to apply (not just apply, but apply well and smoothly) and they stay on until you take them off with nail polish remover. 
Here are some pictures of my nails with Sally Hansen Salon Effects Real Nail Polish Strips; then the Sally Hansen Nail Polish Strip used as an accent for Essie Sand Tropez; then just my nails with Essie Sand Tropez (a color I love). 

Which nail look is your favorite?


Sally Hansen Nail Polish Strips


 Essie Sand Tropez with Sally Hansen Nail Polish Strip accent

Essie Sand Tropez

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVE your nails. I like all of your nails covered with the stickers. How are they applied to your nails?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Its very simple. They go on like stickers. You flatten the sticker onto your nail with a stick that they give you and then you file off the excess edges.

    ReplyDelete