Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Nivea Good-bye Cellulite Serum Review

My last post was about some sucky-ass cellulite cream company that I had to deal with. For those of you who may have that don't-criticize-unless-you-have-a-better-suggestion attitude...here is what I think is a GREAT cellulite cream: Nivea Good-bye Cellulite Serum. I tried the gel and the patches before but never the pills - cuz quite frankly, that scares the bajeezuz out of me.
I first heard about the anti-cellulite cream on one of the MTV award shows. They kept announcing their sponsor, The Nivea Good-byeCellulite 4-Week Challenge. I looked it up and saw all these reviews written by real people who were trying it out. I made sure to read A LOT of the reviews and from different sites to make sure I wasn't judging based on one phony review. People seemed to think it worked. So I added it to my shopping list.
I was happy with the gel and the patches - well, with the gel anyways. I don't know if the patches did anything. Then, Nivea came out with this Good-bye Cellulite fast-acting serum. I LOVE it. I have no reason to be biased. I have no association to the brand. I honestly feel that there has been an obvious improvement in my uncute cellulite. Aside from the fact that my cellulite is less noticeable, the serum feels and smells great. I'll be putting it on and my boyfriend says "Mmm...you smell good. What is that, that you're putting on?"
"Its cellulite cream. You can't use it."

No comments:

Post a Comment